Our mission is to provide a safe, supportive environment for frail and impaired adults who choose to remain in their home. We promote the independence and dignity of each individual in a home-like environment by providing both a safe and enriching day facility and nurturing home-based care.
We acknowledge the impairments and limitations of each person vary, and we strive to provide a customized plan to meet those individualized needs. Our program recognizes the importance of keeping families together and provides a pathway to do so by cultivating the independence of both the client and their family.
Our values are
- Quality Service
- Community Partnership
- Fiscal Responsibility
Commitment to excellence
- We believe that quality and service provide the foundation for the long-term success and growth of our company.
- We commit to our best each day with a responsibility to eliminate mistakes, solve problems and learn from our failures.
- We commit to preserving and build American Health Management into a world class provider of adult day care programs.
- We commit to creating the greatest value for our customers.
- We commit to work together, to help each other, and put individual goals aside, recognizing that these targets will be met through the success of the company.
- We commit to continuous improvement of direct health care services and organization, recognizing that it is a never-ending process.