Transportation is crucial to ensure that access to essential services such as medical care and grocery shopping. The availability of adequate transportation enables older persons to live independently in their communities, helps to prevent isolation and the possible need for long-term care placement. Many older people, who do not drive, must rely on family and friends to provide much of the transportation. But for others, it is necessary to find community resources to provide transportation, as this vital support service may be their only connection to the outside world.
At Guardian Eyes, we provide courteous, respectful and efficient services for senior citizens in the area. We offer transportation and deliveries to help you maintain your independence, whether you need a ride to the movies or doctor's office, or groceries and prescriptions delivered. When you're unable to drive, your options are favors from family/friends/neighbors, expensive and impersonal cab service or public transportation. Not anymore! Guardian Eyes strives to provide you with reliable transportation and excellent, respectful customer service so you can continue with your daily living.
Your benefits in hiring us:
- Our rates are highly competitive and reasonable, same as hiring someone directly but with protection.
- With us, you are not letting a stranger into your home; we are licensed, criminally bonded, and insured. All our caregivers have been criminally background and reference checked.
- Payroll taxes are on us. The caregivers are our employees, and we are responsible for their payroll taxes, not you.
- If caregiver gets sick or needs to take time off for personal reasons, you are guaranteed coverage that someone will be there for you at all times.
- We specialized in 24-hour care with a flat daily rate or extend to whether they’re needed for four hours, one day a week, or all day-every day. We’ll gladly accommodate any schedule you may need.
Our caregivers will assist with a variety of daily activities such as:
- Caring companionship and conversation
- Meal planning and preparation
- Light housekeeping and laundry
- Errands and transportation
- Activities of daily living such as dressing, grooming, bathing, therapy, range of motion exercises, and much more to mention.
Call us for your “free” telephone or in-person assessment, no obligation or commitment.